How We Serve
The first goal of any enterprise is insuring high customer satisfaction. This only brought about true making sure our clients understand that they are our priority.
- Assign the appropriate chauffeur for your trip
- Confirm reservation with the client and chauffeur
- Monitor flight arrival time.
- Car is there whether flight early, on time or late.
- Upon your arrival (for curbside pick up only) you will be instructed where your vehicle will meet you.
Home/Office pick up
- Report regularly on the way to the location, on the location and drop-off
- Will show up couple munities early prior to schedule pick up time.
- Will escort client to the vehicle, assist with luggage and open the door.
Airport Transfer Meet & Greet
- Meet the client with a sign with client’s name at Baggage Claim (Domestic flights) or outside Costumes (International flights)
- Escort the client directly to the vehicle OR retrieve the vehicle and meet the client at terminal
- Will assist with client’s luggage and open the passenger door
Airport Transfer Curb Side Pick Up
- Proceed to the curbside after client arrives and confirm with dispatch center
- Pull to curbside shortly with emergency light flashing
- Post client’s name sign on the window
- Provide dependable service with trained and qualified to handle any changes and new booking.
- Also provides a consolidated invoice promptly at the end of your trip
Our offices operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve you and provide you with the most professional service available. Our staff invites you to call for your next business trip or personal transportation needs.